CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. CloudHealth by VMware is looking for highly motivated individuals who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to ensure that customers, partners, and employees have a positive experience getting onboarding and ongoing training from CloudHealth.
You love being interacting with people at all levels of an organization to effectively communicate CloudHealth training offerings. You have a positive attitude and can leverage the available resources to ensure that customers can easily access these offerings.
- Assist customers in accessing the appropriate service offerings, answer questions about training, or direct them to the appropriate resources.
- Provide logistical support to the training and professional services team in planning, scheduling, and executing training courses.
- Provide support in marketing courses to our customers including ensuring that training events and new course offerings are communicated effectively through all channels
- Maintain accurate data and provide reporting around all aspects of training and packaged professional service offerings.
- Assist in the management of the Learning Management System (LMS) and all training-related tools.
- Assist in the customer redemption process for services credits for both training and professional services.
- Assist in project work as appropriate, including managing the content production schedule, producing media for content, content QA, and maintaining the training operations runbook
- An interest in developing a career in software technical training.
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role with outstanding customer service skills.
- The ability to work cross-functionally and interact professionally across all levels of an organization.
- The ability to multi-task multiple time-bound tasks, while still focusing on details that support the quality of our delivery.
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt as processes evolve over time.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, HIV status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status including pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.