We are looking for tech-savvy, organized, self-motivated, friendly, and enthusiastic individuals. You will help Salon Ultimate reach new limits by targeting and delivering highly qualified leads, demonstrating presentations, and closing deals.
Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate is an all-in-one, hybrid, point of sale platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas.
Our software platform helps salons manage employees, appointments, promotions, emailings, client data, and social-networkings all from a single dashboard. To date, we have helped facilitate over 100 million customer bookings and check-ins for our clients.
The Sales Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify great potential clients for the Salon Ultimate platform
- Develop the outreach strategy and personalized communications to prospective clients
- Execute prospect outreach through email, phone, content, social, advertising, etc.
- Present demos and close deals
- Manage and use internal technology to support the lead generation process
- Additional duties may be added
- Previous internships and work experience in sales and/or customer services
- Self-motivated and have a get-it-done attitude toward tasks
- Data-oriented, driven to crush their goals
- You think creatively about how to engage with people
- You have a high degree of empathy towards our potential clients
- Genuinely care about helping other people
- Take pride in your work
- Curious about our clients and their business needs
What you’ll learn:
- How to build a SaaS business
- Sales skills
- Cold prospecting
- SaaS demo skills
- Sales & marketing technology
Compensation + Perks:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Working with an international team
- Boston office
Interested in applying through StEP?
- You must be a current UMass Boston student who has been accepted into the StEP program, are actively engaged with a mentor and is graduating soon.
- Review everything on our website.
- Understand StEP’s Student and Mentor Engagement Process on our website.
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you want to join the StEP program and why you are interested in this internship opportunity, and recent resume to email@example.com with a subject line “StEP Internship Mentoring”.
- VDC + StEP Team will review the resume and cover letter and follow up on next steps.
- If you are interested or have any questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule office hours with StEP ambassador – Brooke Haley – at the VDC office (Wheatley 3rd floor) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 am -2 pm.
If a mentor has already been assigned to you, please let him/her know that you are interested in this internship opportunity.